If you are unable to access your course, or if your grades are not recording, there are two common reason. Here is how to fix them.
Sometimes your firewall and security setting may prevent your computer sending details to our server about your training session. To fix this, you may need to white list the training room URL www.epilepsyfoundation.otrainu.com in order for your users grades to be recorded.
If you are unsure how to do this, you may need to contact your Network Administrator.
Two cookies are used by our Learning Management System. They will need to be enabled to record your activity inside the training room.
- The essential one is the session cookie, usually called MoodleSession. You must allow this cookie into your browser to provide continuity and maintain your login from page to page. When you log out or close the browser this cookie is destroyed (in your browser and on the server).
- The other cookie is purely for convenience, usually called something like MOODLEID. It just remembers your username within the browser. This means when you return to this site the username field on the login page will be already filled out for you. It is safe to refuse this cookie – you will just have to retype your username every time you log in.
Enabling cookies on your Browser
- Go to Settings > Show advanced settings… > Privacy
- Content Settings > Cookies
- Check Allow
Internet Explorer version 6 and above
- Go to Internet Options > Tools > Privacy
- Move the settings slider to Medium or Accept All Cookies, click OK.
- Go to Tools > Options > Privacy
- Tick “Accept cookies” from sites.
- Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security
- Choose a radio button to show how Safari should deal with cookies
- Click “Always” or “Only from sites I visit“.
If neither of these solution fixes the problem, please contact us using the Chat feature from within the Learning Management System or Training Room.